实用文书网

口语通知英语范文(9篇)

以下是一篇精彩的介绍“口语通知英语范文”的文章赶快来看看吧。如果你从事办公行政工作,一般都会花点时间浏览公告通知。 大众应当充分利用公告通知中的信息,以便掌握最新发展动态。请你认真阅读本文希望你会喜欢!

口语通知英语范文(篇1)

1.We would like to inform you that the goods were already shipped out on the 18th of May.?

2.We have the pleasure to inform you that we have shipped the goods by “ Pacific Bear?“ which left here today.?

3.We wish to inform you that we have shipped the goods by “Shanghai” according to your?instructions of August 5.?

我们想告诉你根据你方8月5日的指示,我们已经将货由“上海号”运出

4.We wish to advise you that we have shipped you today by S.S.”Tokyo Maru”, 50 cases of?carbon paper.?

欣告你方, 50箱硬纸板已通过”Tokyo Maru”号船运出.

5.We take pleasure in notifying you that the goods under S/C 456 have been dispatched by?M/V “Greenwood” sailing on May 15 for Hongkong.?

很高兴告知你方,456号信用证下的货物已由Greenwood号船在5月15日运往香港

6.The shipment of chemical fertilizer under Contract No 2346 will be effected by S.S.”?Calchas”, which is scheduled t leave here on 16th July.?

合同号2346下的化肥由Calchas号船承运, 将在7月16日离港

7.We are pleased to advise you that 100 dozen shirts under order KAB/2004 have been?shipped per S.S.”Fengqing”.?

很高兴告知你方,订单号为KAB/2004的100打衬衫已由”Fengqing”号船运出

8.We expect to ship the outstanding contracts before the end of July.?

我们希望在7月底之前把契约里的货物运出.

9.We are pleased to inform you that we have shipped 2,000 air conditioners you ordered?on board S.S.”Asia” which sails for your port tomorrow.?

很高兴告知你方,我们将在明天把你方订的2000个空调通过Asia船运到你方港口

10.Your order No 153. will be shipped by SS.” Pearl” early next month.?

11.We wish to advise you that the goods your ordered have been shipped today.?

12.We are pleased to inform you that the last lot consignment has been duly dispatched.?

13.The m/s “ Vicoria” has left our port carrying the goods for your order No 303. today.?

14.The ship is scheduled to arrive at your port on the 28th October and you may now make?all the necessary preparations to take delivery of the goods.?

15.The goods were shipped by the direct steamer “ Eli:” on May 10th and are estimated to?reach Shanghai before June 1st.?

货物由“ Eli:”号直航船在5月10号运出,预计在6月1日前到达上海

16.We trust that the goods will reach you in perfect condition.?

17.We trust the consignment will reach you safely and open up to your satisfaction.?

18.We have dispatched your order for Indian rugs which are scheduled to arrived at your?port next Friday.?

19.For shirts under contract No 60,we have booked space on SS.” Eagle” due to arrive in?your city around the beginning of next month.?

我们预订了“Eagle”号船的船舱来承载你方60号合同下的衬衫.预计在下个月月初到达你方城市

20.The shipment will be made in three equal monthly installments, beginning fro next?month.?

口语通知英语范文(篇2)

381. We are glad to offer you for the sale of our products in your city.

382.We have decided to offer you an appointed as our sole agent for New York.

383.Your experience in this field make us believe that you can be a good agent.

384.We feeling inclined to agree to your agency of our products.

385.We are willing to negotiate with you on your proposal to act as our agent.

386.After paying due consideration to your proposals and investigating your business standing , we have decided to appoint you as our agent in the district you defind.

经过对你的提议及对你商誉的调查,我们已经决定指定你作为我们在该区域的代理

nsidering that you are experienced in promoting the sale of our crafted paper and your market still have potential, we have decide to appoint you as our sole agent in your local market.

考虑到贵司在推广我司工艺品的经验以及贵司仍存在市场潜力,我们决定指定你作为我们在你本地的代理

388.We regret that we are unable to accept your proposal since we already have an agent in your area.

遗憾的告诉你我们不能接受你的建议,因为我们在这个区域已经有代理商了

389.We have already appointed a Tokyo-Silk as our agent in your territory.

390.Sorry, we have already several representatives of our products in your district.

391.We have honestly consider your proposal to represent us in your city for the sale of Chinese porcelain vases and have now appointed you as our agent.

我们认真考虑了贵司在贵城销售中国瓷器的建议,我们现在指定你为我们的代理商

392.Your application for sole agency is now under our careful consideration , if possible we should like to know your plan to push the sale of your products.

你做我们独家代理的建议我们认真考虑,如果可能的话,我们想听一下你们如何推广产品销售

393.I think we have to about your proposal about agency carefully.

394.Please tell us your detailed plan of sales promotion so that we may proceed with our negotiations about the terms of agency agreement.

请告诉我们关于贵司促进销售的详细计划,以便我们进行代理协议的讨论

395. Your proposal for sole agency will soon be under careful study.

396.We are not inclined to consider any questions concerning agents.

397.We are not prepare to point a agent for your district.

398.We have no intention of considering exclusive sells in your market at present

399.We are not ready yet to discuss the question of agency in the present moment.

400.Since the market situation is not known to us, we are not going to take the question of sole agency into consideration for the time being.

由于我对市场情况不了解,故现在我们不将任何独家代理问题纳入考虑之中

401.As the volume of business concluded by you is not big enough, we won’ t consider the question of agency.

402.We think it premature for us to discuss the question of agency at present stage.

403.The time is not yet mature to discussion of agency.

404.We would like to say that this initial stage contract between us , both side do not understand each other very well, so there seems to be no sufficient bases for us to negotiate agency.

由于彼此还不甚了解,我们认为我们之间初始阶段的关于代理的协议似乎还不充分

405.I am afraid that this is not good time yet to push the sales of our product in your market.

406.We do not think the time is right for the discussion of the question of exclusive agency.

407.We regret to say that since there is so far no transaction concluded between us, we have to decline your quest for agency.

408.The question of agency is still under consideration and we hope you will continue your effort to push the sale of our product at present stage.

关于代理的问题我们仍在考虑之中,希望你方在现阶段仍需努力推广我司产品的销售

409.We shall not consider pointing you as our sole agent until your sales record justify our doing so.

我们还不指定你方为我司的独家代理,直到你们的成绩证明我们可以这么做

410.Shall we discuss the matter of agency when your market condition turns better?

口语通知英语范文(篇3)

呼语及开场白部分:

Ladies and gentlemen, May I have your attention, please? I have an announcement to make.

正文部分:

All the teachers and students are required to attend it.

Please take your notebooks and make notes.

Please listen carefully and we’ll have a discussion in groups.

Please come on time and don’t be late.

结束语部分:

Please come and join in it.

Everybody is welcome to attend it.

I hope you’ll have a nice time here.

That’s all. Thank you.

英语口语翻译:提醒

Let me give you a piece of advice.

我的提醒一句.

Let me tell you something.

I think you should know...

Watch out!小心!

Thanks! You saved my life.

Look out! /Be careful! /Heads up!

You'd better be careful!

Please be careful!

You should be careful!

You should watch out!

Watch your step!注意脚下--Oh, yeah? Why?

Mind your step.

Be careful where you walk.

Look where you're going.

Hold on to me tight.抓紧我/ Hold me tightly.

Don't let go!别松手!

Watch out for him!要提防着点儿他!

Be careful of him. /Keep ur eye on him.

That sounds easy.

Well, there's a little catch.可是,有点蹊跷、有陷阱、有圈套

There's something to it.这里有点蹊跷

It's not as easy as it sounds.

Think twice before you do it.三思而后行

Easy does it, doesn't drop the TV.动作轻点.轻拿轻放

Don't worry. I won't.

Gently. /Be careful.

It's my first time,

please go easy on me.手下留情、对..留有余地

Alright, I'll try.

I think I've got the job. Let's celebrate!

Let's not jump the gun.为时过早,操之过急,抢跑(别操之过急)

Let's not be too hasty.

Let's not rush into things.

Don't count your chickens before they are hatched.

I bought four dozen eggs.打

Let's not go overboard.过火、过度(别做的.过火)

Let's not go too far. /Let's not be extreme.

Let's wait and see how things go.

我们看情况再说.

Let's wait and see.

So, I think she's pregnant.怀孕

Don't jump to conclusions!过早下结论

(别这么快下结论)

Don't prejudge it!别凭想像判断。

Don't make assumptions!主观臆断

Don't get the wrong idea.

Don't be selfish别那么自私. /Don't be self-centered.

Don't be egotistical.

Your work is always inconsistent.不一致的、不稳定的(你的工作边线总是不稳定)

Your work is always erratic.

Your work is always patchy.

Your work is always uneven.

You shouldn't spend money foolishly.

你不该随便乱花钱.

You should try to be thriftier.节约

U shouldn't spend ur money like water.

You shouldn't waste your money.

You have an attitude problem.你的态度太恶劣了.

Who are you to say that?

I don't like your attitude.

You have a bad attitude.

You need to readjust your attitude.

Don't be so naughty.顽皮、淘气

(别那么淘气)

口语通知英语范文(篇4)

We wish to keep you fully informed on this matter.

We wish to keep you fully posted on this matter.

在本项目实行之际,烦请通知我们一声。

Kindly inform us when this is put into effect. put into effect “实施,实行”。

Kindly notify us when this is put into effect.

Please let us know when this is put into effect.

日常英语口语:提醒注意安全

A:I have learnt how to ride a bicycle. I plan to go to the Water Park by bike this weekend.

A:我刚学会骑自行车。我打算这周末骑车去水上公园。

B:Well, you know, the traffic in Beijing is sometimes dangerous. Therefore, I have to remind you of something. First, you should obey the traffic rules, don't break in the red light. Second, don't play a joke with your friends when riding on the bike. Third, do not hurry up when riding, or would make an accident. Finally, remember come on the left and go on the right!

B:哦,你知道的,北京的交通有时候很危险。所以,我得提醒你一些事。首先,要遵守交通规则,不要闯红灯;其次,不要在骑车时和你的朋友打闹;再次,不要骑得太快,否则会出事故;最后,要记得来左去右。

A:Oh, my dear sister, I am no longer a baby!

A:哦,亲爱的姐姐,我又不是小孩子!

口语通知英语范文(篇5)

571. If cartons are used, please put each chemical in strong polythene bags to ensure protection from dampness.

如果使用纸盒包装的话,请用结实的塑料袋将每个化工产品再包一层以确保防潮。

572. Cases must have an inner lining of stout, water-resistant paper.

箱子里必须有结实的防水纸做衬里。

573. We do not object to packing in cartons, provided the flaps are glued down and the cartons secured by metal bands.

我们不反对用纸盒包装,如果盒盖能粘牢,并且金属带绑一下纸盒的话。

574. Packing in sturdy wooden cases is essential. Cases must be nailed and secured by overall metal strapping.

使用结实的木箱包装是必须的。箱子必须用钉子钉住,并且用金属带全面加固。

575. I would suggest you strengthen the carton with double straps.

我建议贵方用双道箱带捆扎纸盒。

576. As the goods will probably be subject to a thorough customs examination, the cases should by of a type which can be easily made fast again after opening.

由于货物可能会受到海关的彻底检查,所以包装盒应采用打开后能很容易再包起来的包装方式。

577. To avoid pilferage, we hope that the goods will be packed in wooden cases instead of in cartons as the cartons are easier to be cut open.

为了避免失窃,我方希望货物用木箱包装,而不是用纸盒包装,因为纸盒很容易用刀子割开。

578. We have no objection to your packing the goods in cartons if you guarantee in your sales confirmations that you will pay compensation if we fail to get indemnification from the insurance company for the reason that the goods are not packed in seaworthy wooden cases.

我方不会反对用纸盒包装货物,只要贵方能在销售确认书上保证,一旦保险公司以货物的包装不适于航海的理由而拒绝赔偿我方的损失,贵方就要作出赔偿。

579. We want the machine to be packed each in wooden case supported with soft materials to ensure that the machines thus packed will not shift inside the cases.

我方希望每台机器都能用木箱包装,里面衬有柔软的衬里材料,以确保这样的包装的机器不会在箱子里面晃动。

580. The green beans can be supplied in bulk or in gunny bags.

青豆可以散装,也可以用麻袋装。

581. We asked the factory to use stronger cartons and double straps.

我们要求工厂用牢固些的纸箱,并用双道箱带捆扎。

582. Please see to it that each carton is properly sealed, with a fireproof lining inside.

请注意: 每个盒子要密封好,盒子里面要有防火衬里。

583. We need these goods to be packed in special packing materials even though they may cost us more.

即使再昂贵,我方也要求用特殊的包装材料来包装这些货物。

584. We would like to have the screws packed in double gunny bags.

我们希望这些螺丝能用双层麻袋包装。

585. In order to avoid any possible damage in transit, we would ask you to pack the goods in strong but small wooden cases.

为避免运输中可能的损坏,我们要求你方用坚固的小型木箱包装。

586. We refer special cartons of 30cm*60cm with two or three dozen to each carton because it’s convenient and easy to handle.

我们更货向于用30cm*60cm的特殊纸盒,每个盒子里装2-3打,因为这样的包装方便,容易销售。

587. You’d better pack them in cartons of 10kg each instead of wooden cases of 6 kg.

贵方最好能每个纸盒包装10kg,而不是每个木箱装6kg。

588. As you know, paint is a highly inflammable commodity, and extra precautions are necessary. We should like you to have the goods packed in strong metal cartons, each containing 40 tins.

你们知道,油漆属易燃品,需要特别注意,我们希望贵方能用牢固的金属盒子包装,每个盒子装40个小油漆罐。

589. Is your normal packing still ten dozen per carton?

你们的一般包装还是10打一纸箱吗?

590. We hope that the beer is packed six bottles in a box which should be beautiful, durable and easy to carry.

我方希望啤酒每6瓶装一盒,包装用的盒子必须美观、坚固并便于携带。

591. The packing must be able to withstand rough handling.

包装必须经得起野蛮搬运。

592. When packing, please take into account that the boxes must be able to withstand rough handing and transport over very bad roads.

包装时,请注意包装盒要能够经得起野蛮装卸和路况较差的运输。

593. Please give special attention to the packing, or the good could be damaged in transit.

请特别注意包装,不然的话,货物可能会在运输中遭损。

594. Greater care must be given to packing, as any damage in transit would cause us heavy losses.

包装时要倍加小心,因为货物在运输途中的任何损失都会给我方还来极大的损失。

595. Please ship the goods in strong packing to ensure good condition on arrival.

运输货物时,请用最牢固的盒子包装,以确保货物到达时完好无损。

596. The packing must be in line with local market preference.

包装必须符合当地消费者的喜好。

597. A large number of the bed spreads we ordered from you last year were found soiled when they reached us. I hope you will take necessary precautions in packing this consignment.

我们去年定购的那批床单到货时有不少被玷污。希望这次交货时对包装给予必要的注意。

598. Your packing must be seaworthy and can stand rough handling during transit.

你们的包装必须具有适航性,并能经得起运输中的野蛮搬运。

599. We hope that the goods should be packed in a manner which ensures their safe arrival at the destination and facilitates their handling in transit.

我们希望货物应该采用一种能保证安全到达目的地和转运途中便于搬运的方式进行包装。

600. The wooden cases used to pack the goods should be securely strapped.

用于包装货物的木箱必须牢牢地加固。

601. The packages should be marked with the same numbers as given on the order sheet.

包装盒上应注意同订单上一样的批号。

602. As regards markings, please note that the port of destination, Shanghai, should be clearly stenciled on each case with the case number for easy identification.

至于货运标志,请注意终点港上海必须在每个箱子上明确地标明,包括箱号,以便确认。

603. As these machines are precision instruments which cannot stand rough handling, the wording” Handle with Care” should be also marked on each case.

由于这些机器属精密仪器,标不起野蛮装卸,所以每个箱子上都要标上”小心轻放”的字眼。

604. Please see that the cases are marked “ Fragile” or “ handle with care”.

请注意箱子外面注明”易碎品”或”小心轻放”的标记。

605. Port of destination, package number, gross and net weights, measurement and shipping mark shall be stenciled conspicuously on each package.

606. For dangerous and poisonous cargo, the natural and the generally adopted symbol shall be marked conspicuously on each package.

危险有毒货物,就按惯例在每件货物上明显刷出有关标记。

607. Please mark the packages with the same lot numbers as given on the order sheet in order to avoid being mixed up.

请在货物的包装上刷上订单中所注明的批号, 以避免弄乱。

608. Every package shall be marked “CCD” in diamond and the package number.

每件货物的包装上都应打上内有“CCD”的菱形标记和件号。

609. Please mark the bales with your company’s initials in a diamond.

请在货包上刷上我公司名称的首字母于菱形内作为唛头。

610. Correct and distinct marking for the outside containers is absolutely necessary.

外包装上的标记必须绝对正确、清晰。

口语通知英语范文(篇6)

751. It was found by the inspection that there is a difference of 35 Kg between the actual landed weight and the invoiced weight.

商检发现货物的实际到岸重量与发票重量之间差了35kg。

752. The landed goods were quite different from what expected.

卸下的货物同我们所期望的大不相同。

753. We find the free acidity exceeds the contract maximum by 0.01%, so we have to ask you to indemnify us for a loss of £5,000.

我方发现游离酸的含时超过了合同规定的最高量0.01%,因此我方不得不向贵方索赔5000英镑的损失。

754. The inspection shows that the salt density exceeds at least 4%.

商检表明盐的浓度至少超过了4个百分点。

755. This consignment is not up to the standard stipulated in the contract. We are now lodging a claim against you for £2,000.

这批货的质量低于合同规定的标准,我们现向贵方提出索赔,赔偿我方英镑。

756. The dried mushroom you sent us are far below the standard stipulated in the contract.

贵方运送来的干蘑菇远远低于合同所规定的标准。

757. The quality of you shipment for our order is not in conformity with the specifications, we must therefore lodge a claim against you for the amount of £280,000.

贵方所运输的我方订购的货物质量与规格不符,因此我方必须向你方提出索赔,赔偿我方280000英镑。

758. We find the copper wire you supplied is not to the exact specifications of your sample.

我方发现贵方提供给我方的铜钱与你方的样品规格不符。

759. Our customers complain that the goods are much inferior in quality to the samples.

我方客户抱怨说与样品相比,货物的质量要差得多。

760. The quality of the goods you shipped last week is much interior to that of the goods of our last order.

你方上周发运的货物质量与我方上次所订的货物质量相比,要低劣得多。

761. The inspection reveals that both the quantity and quality of the wheat delivered are not in conformity with those stipulated in the contract, though the packing is all in good condition.

尽管包装完好,但检验表明,这批小麦的数量与质量都不符合合同规定。

762. Most of the shirts are of a smaller size. I wonder if you made a mistake when sending the goods.

大部分衬衫都小一号,我怀疑你们发货时是不是搞错了。

763. There are too many defective items in this shipment.

这批货里次品太多了。

764. The leather shoes you sent us last Friday are not the right size. They should be size 42.

贵方上星期五发送的皮革尺码不对,应该是42码的。

765. The quality of the goods you sent us last week is too poor to suit the requirements of this market.

你方上周发送的货物的质量实在太差,根本就无法达到市场的要求。

766. The quality of your shipment for your order No. 346 is far from the agreed specifications.

你方发送的我方第346号订单项下的货物质量与我方认可的规格不符。

767. Closer inspection by the health officers showed that the canned fruit were considered unfit for human consumption.

经卫生检疫所官员仔细检查认为,罐头水果不宜供人们食用。

768. The loss was due to the use of substandard bags for which you should be responsible.

该损失是由于包装不合标准所致,所以应由贵公司负责这一损失。

769. It was found, upon examination, that nearly 20% of the packages had been broken, apparently to faulty packing.

在对货品检验时,我方发现近20%的包装破裂,显然是由于包装不良所致。

770. The survey report can certify that the weight shortage was caused by improper packing.

这份检验报告可以证实,货物的短重是由于包装不良所致。

771. A close inspection and a careful test by the China National Import & Export Commodity Inspection Bureau showed that some amplifiers are inferior quality.

由中国国家进出口商品检验局所做的仔细商检和认真测试有些放大镜质量劣等。

772. We find that the quality, quantity and weight of the goods are not in conformity with those stipulated in this contract after re-inspection by the China Commodity Inspection Bureau, we are now returning the goods to you and lodge claims against you for compensation of losses.

在中国商检局复验之后,我方发现货物的质量、数量和重量均与合同所规定的条款不符,现将商品退回,并向贵方提出索赔,要求赔偿损失。

773. The survey has revealed that the damage to the goods is attributable to rough handling.

商检表明货物的受损是由于野蛮装卸所引起的。

774. The surveyor’s report indicates that there has been some serious damage to some of the goods.

商检报告显示有一些货物遭到了严重的损毁。

775. On the basis of clause 15 of the contract, we place our claims before you as follows.

根据合同第15款,我方向贵方索赔如下。

776. We have to put in a claim against you for all the losses sustained.

对于所遭受的一切损失,我们不得不向你方提出索赔。

777. When taking delivery, we found that the cargo had been seriously wet by fresh water and putrefied. You must compensate us for the loss.

我们在提货时发现,货物遭受严重水湿,并已腐烂。你方必须赔偿损失。

778. We require you to replace the damaged goods and grant us a special discount of five percent to compensate for the loss.

我方要求你方更换损坏的,并希望能给5%5 特殊折扣以补偿我方的损失。

779. According to the contract, you are responsible to compensate us for the loss we have suffered.

按照合同规定,你方应负责赔偿我方所遭受的损失。

780. We have suffered a loss of 20% on the selling price because of the inferior quality of the products you sent us. You must compensate us for all this.

由于贵方所运送的货物质量问题,我方在售价上损失了20%,我方必须对此作出赔偿。

781. All expense including inspection fee and losses arising from the return of the goods and claims should be borne by you.

所有费用,包括商检费和因退货和索赔而造成的损失均由贵方承担。

782. You must hold responsible for all the losses caused by the delay in delivery of the goods.

你方必须对因延迟交货而给我方造成的一切损失负责。

783. You should take back all the disqualified goods and compensate us for the value of the goods plus all losses sustained due to return of the cargo, such as freight, storage charges, insurance premium, interest, and inspection charges.

贵方应该收回不合格产品并向我方作出赔偿,也包括因退货,如货运费、仓储费、保险费、利息、商检费等而造成的损失。

784. We have the right to claim against you for compensation of all losses.

我方有权向贵方提出赔偿我方的所有损失。

785. The products we received last Monday didn’t agree with the samples and feel that you should make it up.

我方上星期一收到的货物与样品不符,我方认为你们应该对此作出赔偿。

786. This is the survey report issued by CCIB in support of you claim.

这是中国商检局签发的检验报告一份,作为我方索赔的依据。

787. Almost everyone of the drums was leaking slightly. We must hold you responsible for the loss.[赵老师教案网 ZJAN56.Com]

几乎每个桶都有点漏,你方应该赔偿我方的损失。

788. We have lost considerable business because of your delay in shipment. We expect compensation from you fro the loss.

由于贵方装船延误,导致我方失去了大量交易,望贵方给予补偿。

789. We request that you make up the short-landed goods covered by our contract No.147 promptly.

我们要求贵方迅速补偿我方合同第147号项下的短缺货物。

790. We regret to inform you that we are compelled to return the disqualified goods at your expense.

我们很遗憾地通知贵方,你们不得不退回贵方发送的不合格货品,运费由贵方承担。

口语通知英语范文(篇7)

651. We would like to inform you that the goods were already shipped out on the 18th of May.

我方想告诉贵方货物已于5/18日装船运出。

652. We have the pleasure to inform you that we have shipped the goods by “ Pacific Bear “ which left here today.

我方很高兴地通知贵方我方已将货物运到和平熊号轮船,今天已开船。

653. We wish to inform you that we have shipped the goods by “Shanghai” according to your instructions of August 5.

我方想通知贵方我方已按照贵方8/5的要求将货物装运到上海号轮船上并已运出。

654. We wish to advise you that we have shipped you today by S.S. “Tokyo Maru”, 50 cases of carbon paper.

我方想通知贵方我方今天已将50箱复写纸用东京丸轮运至你处。

655. We take pleasure in notifying you that the goods under S/C 456 have been dispatched by M/V “Greenwood” sailing on May 15 for Hong Kong.

我方很高兴地通知贵方我方已将编号为456号售货确认书下的货物装运上greenwood轮,并于5/15开往香港。

656. The shipment of chemical fertilizer under Contract No 2346 will be effected by S.S.” Calchas”, which is scheduled t leave here on 16th July.

2346号合同下的化肥预计将在7/16用Calchas轮发运。

657. We are pleased to advise you that 100 dozen shirts under order KAB/ have been shipped per S.S. “Fengqing”.

我方很高兴地通知贵方KAB/2004号订单下的100打衬衫已用风庆轮发出。

658. We expect to ship the outstanding contracts before the end of July.

我们预计在7月底以前可将尚未执行这无的合同中的货物运出。

659. We are pleased to inform you that we have shipped 2,000 air conditioners you ordered on board S.S. “Asia” which sails for your port tomorrow.

我们很高兴地通知贵方,我们已把贵方所订购的台空调装上定于明天启程驶往贵港的亚洲号轮。

660. Your order No 153. Will be shipped by SS.” Pearl” early next month.

贵方第153号订单的货物将由珍珠轮于下月初发货。

661. We wish to advise you that the goods your ordered have been shipped today.

现通知贵方,贵方所订货物已于今天装运。

662. We are pleased to inform you that the last lot consignment has been duly dispatched.

我们高兴地通知贵方,最后一批货已按时发运。

663. The m/s “Victoria” has left our port carrying the goods for your order No 303. Today.

载有贵方303号订货的维多利亚轮已于今天今开了我港。

664. The ship is scheduled to arrive at your port on the 28th October and you may now make all the necessary preparations to take delivery of the goods.

货船预计在10/28抵达贵港,你们现在可以接收货物的一切必要的准备了。

665. The goods were shipped by the direct steamer “ Eli:” on May 10th and are estimated to reach Shanghai before June 1st.

货物已于5/10装直达船Eli轮,预计6/1日前抵达上海。

666. We trust that the goods will reach you in perfect condition.

我方相信货物能够完好无损地抵达你处。

667. We trust the consignment will reach you safely and open up to your satisfaction.

希望本货品能安全抵达,并能使您感到满意。

668. We have dispatched your order for Indian rugs which are scheduled to arrived at your port next Friday.

我们已发运贵方所订购的印度小地毯,预计下周5抵达贵港。

669. For shirts under contract No 60, we have booked space on SS.” Eagle” due to arrive in your city around the beginning of next month.

第60号合同下的衬衫已在鹰轮上订了舱位,约在下月初抵达贵方城市。

670. The shipment will be made in three equal monthly installments, beginning fro next month.

口语通知英语范文(篇8)

671. Please effect shipment with the least possible delay upon receipt of the letter of credit in your favour established by us.

请贵方收到我方开立的以你方为受益人的信用证之后,立即发货。

672. We hope that the goods will arrive in time for the new year rush.

我方希望货物能在新年购物热时及时运达。

673. We hope that you will make all necessary arrangements to deliver the goods on time.

我方希望贵方能做好及时发货的所有准备工作。

674. Could you possibly make your delivery date not late than May? You see, June is the right season for the goods. If they arrive later than June, we will miss the selling season.

贵方的发货时间能否不迟于5月份?你们知道6月正是销售季节,如果这批货物迟于6月才抵达,那我方就会错过销售季节。

675. Can you effect shipment of the order in October?

我方所订货物能否在10月发出?

676. Is it possible for the goods to be landed at Dalian in early December?

货物有否可能在12月初运至大连?

677. We need the products in less than one month in order to get ready for the selling season.

为了做好迎接销售季节的准备,我方需要在不到一个月之内就能拿到货物。

678. Please send us the shipment by train.

请将这批货物交火车发送。

679. Please ship the goods by the first available steamer early next month.

请在下个月初将货物装上第一艘可订到舱位的货船。

680. As we are in urgent need of the goods, we would like you to ship them by air freight.

由于我方急需这批货物,请贵方空运发货。

681. We should be obliged if you could arrange for the immediate shipment of this order.

如果贵方能马上安排发送这笔我方所订货物的话,我方会非常感激的。

682. You should ship the goods within the time as stipulated in clause 9 of the this contract. Transshipment en route is not allowed without our consent.

贵方必须按照本合同第9款所规定的时间内发货,未经我方同意,中途不得转运。

683. Please lad the contracted goods on board the vessel nominated by us.

请将合同货物装运到我方指定的船只上。

684. 10-15 days prior to the date of shipment, you should inform us by fax of name of vessel, ETA of vessel and the name of shipping agent.

在发货日前10至15天,贵方应用传真的方式我方货船名称、货船预定抵达日期和货运公司的名称。

685. The packing list should be indicated with shipping weight, number and date of corresponding invoice.

装箱单上应注明发货量及相应发票的编号和日期。

686. You should send one copy of the shipping documents to the port of destination together with the shipment.

装船同时贵方应将货运单据副本寄送目的港。

687. When all of the details of the shipment are finished, please send us the shipping documents that we will need to get the shipment.

在将装船的所有细节处理完之后,请将我方提货所需的货运提单邮寄给我们。

688. The delivery will be arranged and the shipping charges will be prepaid by you, we will repay the shipping charges against original receipt.

货物发运将由贵方安排并预付运费,我方将会按原始发票将运费付给贵方。

689. You should guarantee that the commodity is in conformity to all respects with the quality, specifications and performance as stipulated in this contract.

贵方应保证货物质量、规格和性能与本合同规定相符。

690. We prefer direct sailings, as transshipment adds to the risk of damage and also delays arrival to some extent.

由于转运会增加货物遭损的风险,在某种程度上也会延误货物的抵达时间,所以我方倾向直运。

口语通知英语范文(篇9)

881. We will inform you of the weight, measurements, number of cases, cost of the drawings and other documents seven days before delivering the documents to the airplane.

我方将在把文件数据送到机杨的7天前,通知贵方箱子的重量、尺码和数量以及图纸和其它文件数据的费用。

882. Drawings and technical documents will be sent to you by registered airmail.

图纸和技术数据将通过挂号邮件的方式寄达贵方。

883. Expenses for the technology transfer shall be fair and reasonable.

技术的转让费应该公平合理。

884. The royalty rate shall not be higher than the standard international rate.

专利权使用费不应高于国际标准。

885. The technology transfer fee shall be paid in royalties.

技术转让费将以专利使用费的形式来支付。

886. The royalty rate shall be 15% of the net sales value of the products.

专利权使用费是产品粝售价值的15%。

887. The royalty rate shall be calculated on the net sales of the products turned out with transferred technology.

专利权使用费率将根据用转让技术生产出的产品净销售来计算。

888. You’ll pay for the imported technology in the form of royalties apart from a certain initial down payment.

除了一定比例的入门费,贵方应用专利权利使用费的形式向我方支付进口技术的费用。

889. We shall pay you 8% on the retail prices of all the goods manufactured with the transferred technology.

用转让技术生产出来的产品,我方将其零售价的8%支付给贵方。

890. We require that at the signature of the technology transfer agreement, you will provide us with the bank guarantee for the transfer of all payments.

我方要求在签署技术转让协议时,贵方要向我方提供支付所有技术转让费用的银行担保。

891. The expenses incurred for this purpose will have to be borne by the Chinese side.

用于该目的而引起的所有费用将由中方来支付。

892. We will pay all the expenses involved in documentation and transfer of knowledge.

我方将支付所有涉及到文献资料和技术转让的费用。

893. We will pay all the specialists for their services rendered to us.

我方将支付所有专家为我方提供的服务费用。

894. We hope you will continue offering us improved technology without extra charges.

希望你们不断向我们提供新的技术,不另外收费。

895. To help our joint venture, we hope that you would keep supplying us with advanced management techniques and technologies.

为了帮助我们的合资企业,希望贵方能不断向我方提供先进的管理方法和技术。

896. We shall help you to update the present and future technology concerned with the production from time to time.

我们将不时地帮助贵方更新与生产有关的现有和将来的全部技术。

897. As you know that technology is advancing all the time, we hope that you continue offering us your improved technologies.

正如贵方所知,技术总是在不断改进的,所以我们希望贵方能一直向我们提供最新技术。

898. We think that it is better to transfer our knowledge in the form of know-how investment.

我方认为最好还是以技术投资的方式来转让我们的技术。

899. First let’s start with the delivery of all the drawings, technical data and other documents relating to the engines.

让我们先提供所有与机械有关的图纸、技术数据和其它文件数据。

900. You will undertake the obligations to deliver to us the drawing, information and other data.

贵方将承担将这些图纸、信息和其它数据传送义务。

本文网址:http://m.wei508.com/wenshudaquan/68476.html